Summary of a Recommended Healing Process
- Find the right teacher, and learning is much clearer and deeper.
- Allow your body to speak its truth.
- Focus on solutions and embrace the unknown, the mystery. Far better to make a mistake than to miss an opportunity.
- Involve nature. Your system innately knows this universal truth and will urge you to calibrate to these unwavering natural laws.
- Subconscious reprogramming is upgrading codes of the soul. This process is one of identifying blocks, clearing them and installing new codes.
- EMDR, hypnotherapy, and neurosciences applications to upgrade irrational and limited thinking are some of the ways to reprogram the subconscious.
- Once the subconscious is aligned, a continual healing and learning process becomes operational. Manifestation of deeper purpose.
- One’s soul intention then guides us from within akin to recalibrating our inner compass to personal truth.
- We then manifest from higher realms, from more awareness and expanded consciousness. We experience less suffering, dropping manipulation and hidden agendas.
- We then utilize vulnerability as a strength, living from more authenticity, innocence, natural child curiosity, and less attachment to outcomes.
- We are living and trusting ourselves in the present moment. This mind-body-spirit approach allows for the continual composting of internal struggle into calmer, multi-layered authenticity. Our incompleteness becomes our ally because the best lessons for integration are embedded here.
- The future then is allowed to unfold in front of us, as we learn to trust ourselves in the now, with cleaner guidance from our subconscious mind, soul and internal compass (intuition).
- This approach is a combination of technology, spiritual development, an easing of suffering and increasing personal freedom.
- YOU learn how to apply these various tools, techniques and spiritual navigation for your greatest good. In this way, you maintain soul freedom.
Trust waits for eyes unclouded with longing ~ Tao Te Ching / Imagination is more important than knowledge ~ Einstein